Watch the video below for a step by step guide:
Using Sabisu Chat
What is Sabisu?
Sabisu is an analytics and workflow platform deployed globally within the oil & gas, petrochemicals and chemicals manufacturing sectors.
Sabisu has a long history of simplifying and integrating the most complex, disconnected and vital processes. We’ve pioneered the use of intrinsically safe mobile devices. We were first to integrate process data into EHSS metrics, where Sabisu builds a true picture of compliance across even the most complex processes, from data capture to real-time reporting using process data. Our Logistics work harmonises workflows from intrinsically safe mobile devices on the front line to complex management analytics.
Click here to read more about how Sabisu can help you
What to expect as a new user
Once you’ve logged in to Sabisu for the first time, we will guide you through setting up your account and give you a basic overview of some of the key functionality
You’ll need to:
- Upload a profile picture (to make you easier to find)
- State what organisation you’re part of
- Enter a Job Title (we can recommend Communities relevant to your role)
- Sign up for Training (available on a 1:1 basis either face 2 face or over Web)
- Getting data in: Sabisu Go and Sabisu Pipelines
- Build a dashboard: Pages and Widgets
- Share with colleagues: Workplaces and Communities
- Workflow Management: Actions and Processes
Settings & Help
Once you’ve got started with Sabisu you can change your settings and get help from the settings menu, located in the top right corner of Sabisu. From here you’ll find:
- Profile Settings (Update your password, change your profile picture, select a theme)
- Sabisu Live Help (use Sabisu chat to contact one of the developers if you have a problem with the platform)
- Sabisu Wiki (this will take you to the knowledge base where you can find how to guides)
- Sabisu Blog & Release Notes (this is where you’ll find out about the latest release’s and other Sabisu news)
- Email support if you need any further training or help